Our patient, skilled and loving groomers are some of the best in the Valley. You will meet directly with your groomer to form a consistent relationship that benefits your pet and makes the grooming experience as positive as possible. Our groomers are known for listening to your requests and taking extra time with your pet to foster a “stress-less” groom. In-and-Out appointments are available upon request at booking.
All professional grooming appointments include thorough bathing and brushing, haircutting to your specifications, nail trimming, ear cleaning, and bows or a bandana. Additional services are available including:
- Teeth Brushing to promote fresh breath
- Nail Filing to remove sharp edges
- Furminator deShedding Treatments
- Hair Remoisturizing
- Blueberry Aromatherapy Facials
- Dry or cracked Paw Pad restoration
- Flea and Tick Treatments
- Nail Painting
- Creative Styling/Hair Coloring
Why is grooming important?
Grooming can provide your dog with a substantially healthier and more vibrant way of life. In some cases, certain breeds can run into severe medical conditions without consistent, proper grooming services. Your dog’s coat serves many functions. One of which is to keep your dog both warm in the winter and cool in the summer. A dog with a neglected coat prevents vital functions from working properly, compromising your pet’s comfort and well-being.
Benefits of a Professional Pet Groomer
- Reduced chance of various health problems through early detection
- General cleanliness and overall well-being of your dog
- Reduced in-home allergens and dander
- Decreased shedding
- Consistency in routine will make at-home grooming an easier experience
Meet the Groomers